Sleeping Princess Yum Yum

"Bang!" goes another kanga on the bonnet of the van/ see the light ram through the gaps in the land/ many an Aborigine's mistaken for a tree/ Til' you near him on the motorway and the tree begins/ to breathe/ Coming in with the golden light/ In the morning/ Coming in with the golden light/ Is the New Man/ Coming in with the golden light/ Is my dented van/ Woomera. "Dree-ee-ee-ee-ee- A-a-a-a-a- M-m-m-m-m- Ti-ti-ti-ti-ti- I-i-i-i-i- Me-me-me-me-me,"

Friday, April 15, 2005

Good Ship Lollipop

There is black mold inside the walls. If you breathe it in, it will kill you. It will turn your brain into mush. It is behind the wall in the kitchen near the window and behind the trashcan as well. I am pulling away the wall.

I am walking through the corridors of a cruise ship. It's a huge ship and I peek into rooms and see people sitting down to dinner in evening clothes. In one room there is a table full of bags of candy for the taking. There are Snickers, Milky Ways, M&Ms, Twizzlers and tons more. AG is there and she is stuffing her suitcase. I grab a bag of Snickers, but then decide that it would be a drag to carry it in my backpack - and besides, they'll probably have better candy once we get to Italy. So I grab some Twizzlers from an open bag and head down a different hallway.

I am in a giant hotel room. I am looking out the window at horses crossing the fields. I am in my underwear and I go to lie down on the bed. I am waiting for someone to come back. I think it's Ian McShane but it keeps changing. There are 3 children there and they are jumping all over the place, even though it's time for them to go to bed. I put them into another room - it's a sunken room just off the main room with 3 tiny beds in it. I tuck them all in and sing to them.

I am in a McDonalds in Europe. I am Madonna. There are rows and rows of coloured donuts behind the counters. I grab a hold of Tom Selleck and pull him into the bathroom to have sex with him. It's hard to find a stall that isn't filthy. Now I am me again and I am outside the stall where they are having sex and I am walking to a car that is waiting for me outside the gas station.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sounds like csi plays a major role in your dreams

     

Post a Comment

<< Home