Sleeping Princess Yum Yum

"Bang!" goes another kanga on the bonnet of the van/ see the light ram through the gaps in the land/ many an Aborigine's mistaken for a tree/ Til' you near him on the motorway and the tree begins/ to breathe/ Coming in with the golden light/ In the morning/ Coming in with the golden light/ Is the New Man/ Coming in with the golden light/ Is my dented van/ Woomera. "Dree-ee-ee-ee-ee- A-a-a-a-a- M-m-m-m-m- Ti-ti-ti-ti-ti- I-i-i-i-i- Me-me-me-me-me,"

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Sin City + Thai Food =

We are in a warehouse and carrying a wooden box that has the body of a dismembered woman in it. The foreman is evil and will kill us if he finds us. We have no choice but to stash the box among similar looking boxes on the shelves and will come back for it later. We run through the corridors of boxes and machines as quietly as we can until we get to the elevator and take a flying leap to land inside it as it's closing

Then we are wandering around a children's store and something is hanging in the air. It's a feeling of something bad about to happen. There is a giant rack of cotton candy near me and I am holding hands with a child I don't know. I take him over to where the restrooms are but they are locked. There is a homeless man sleeping there. I crouch down to the bottom of the door and see a tiny space that leads out to green fields and trees.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sin City did that to me too. Don't remember any specifics like you did (mine seldom actually have specifics or plots), but everything was black and white and dirty and gritty and felt like crime. I didn't wake up feeling very good (although it might have something to do with going out after the movie and drinking coffee at a diner until 2am).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home