Sleeping Princess Yum Yum

"Bang!" goes another kanga on the bonnet of the van/ see the light ram through the gaps in the land/ many an Aborigine's mistaken for a tree/ Til' you near him on the motorway and the tree begins/ to breathe/ Coming in with the golden light/ In the morning/ Coming in with the golden light/ Is the New Man/ Coming in with the golden light/ Is my dented van/ Woomera. "Dree-ee-ee-ee-ee- A-a-a-a-a- M-m-m-m-m- Ti-ti-ti-ti-ti- I-i-i-i-i- Me-me-me-me-me,"

Thursday, March 10, 2005

They aren't ready

I am a craftsman. I make colorful cement blocks for houses. I have made several different blocks of different colors. The ones I am working on are grey and have silver specks in them. It looks like soap. Someone is there to buy them. They pick out a set that look like vanilla brownies with nuts in them and when I go to pick them up they are still soft inside.

Then I am lying on a bed with that boy and we are looking at the window coverings. He says he likes the lines of the design. It's clean and nice. They have a block of red in them. The light is fading outside but we don't turn on the lamps.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:31 PM, Blogger xolondon said…

    I thought that said "several different bollocks of different colors"!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home