Sleeping Princess Yum Yum

"Bang!" goes another kanga on the bonnet of the van/ see the light ram through the gaps in the land/ many an Aborigine's mistaken for a tree/ Til' you near him on the motorway and the tree begins/ to breathe/ Coming in with the golden light/ In the morning/ Coming in with the golden light/ Is the New Man/ Coming in with the golden light/ Is my dented van/ Woomera. "Dree-ee-ee-ee-ee- A-a-a-a-a- M-m-m-m-m- Ti-ti-ti-ti-ti- I-i-i-i-i- Me-me-me-me-me,"

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Now I think the problem is playing too much "Oddworld"

Everywhere I look there are golden things that I know I need to pick up. Bullets fly and rockets soar. I run through the jungle. How do I check my ammo?

2 Comments:

  • At 8:45 PM, Blogger Adam said…

    I'm pretty sure she didn't mean literally. :)

     
  • At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That was one of my favorite game this year. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home