Sleeping Princess Yum Yum

"Bang!" goes another kanga on the bonnet of the van/ see the light ram through the gaps in the land/ many an Aborigine's mistaken for a tree/ Til' you near him on the motorway and the tree begins/ to breathe/ Coming in with the golden light/ In the morning/ Coming in with the golden light/ Is the New Man/ Coming in with the golden light/ Is my dented van/ Woomera. "Dree-ee-ee-ee-ee- A-a-a-a-a- M-m-m-m-m- Ti-ti-ti-ti-ti- I-i-i-i-i- Me-me-me-me-me,"

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Lips Like Sugar

It is a cruise ship but it also has military assignments. Inside one of the cabins is another ocean and I jump aboard a bed that is floating on it. On this ocean it is nighttime and so I take all of my clothes off except for my jeans. That boy and I kiss each other until we fall asleep. His lips are made of taffy and I feel like I could chew on them all night.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:02 AM, Blogger Adam said…

    i'm reading over TS's shoulder. she had her latest draft of the book she's writing. she not making it very easy to see, though. for some reason, her story brings to mind "choke" by chuck palahniuk. we kiss and it feels like electricity in my chest. her lips are softer than expected. my brain shuts down. i stare, dumbfounded. it's dark out now, but i'm driving to the store. then i'm home again. it would seem i finally bought phantom dust. but it's nothing like the previews. it's some sort of dating sim. this doesn't make sense. i want my money back, but then the story gets interesting. so i keep playing.
    i'm driving again, but i don't know where i am. someone is in my backseat with a gun. i stop the car, and he gets out. but then it's me getting out. i have the gun. i don't know who is driving. it's raining. the road is pitch black in all directions. i'm standing slightly behind the driver's left side. it's some woman driving. she turns and tries to shoot me. when did she get a gun? this doesn't make sense to my brain as i see my hand with a bullet hole in it. the rest is a mess of images i can't recall. my brain has a nasty habit of recognizing a dream when it happens and seems to become a big mess of nonsense until i wake up.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home