Sleeping Princess Yum Yum

"Bang!" goes another kanga on the bonnet of the van/ see the light ram through the gaps in the land/ many an Aborigine's mistaken for a tree/ Til' you near him on the motorway and the tree begins/ to breathe/ Coming in with the golden light/ In the morning/ Coming in with the golden light/ Is the New Man/ Coming in with the golden light/ Is my dented van/ Woomera. "Dree-ee-ee-ee-ee- A-a-a-a-a- M-m-m-m-m- Ti-ti-ti-ti-ti- I-i-i-i-i- Me-me-me-me-me,"

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Shrink Wrap

I am looking through a window and it's CSI. They have found a family that has been murdered. They put the bodies in what looks like the capsules from Japanese business hotels and throw crystals inside and press buttons. The crystals form smoke which dehydrates the bodies and shrink wraps them. A technician notices that the smallest one is shrink wrapped the tightest - the others have wrinkles in the plastic.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You have the most morbid dreams ever.

    It's kind of awesome.

     
  • At 3:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like shrink wrap. Keeps my sandwiches from getting all icky.

    But my sandwiches always get crushed anyways.

    It's like irony except nothing like that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home