Sleeping Princess Yum Yum

"Bang!" goes another kanga on the bonnet of the van/ see the light ram through the gaps in the land/ many an Aborigine's mistaken for a tree/ Til' you near him on the motorway and the tree begins/ to breathe/ Coming in with the golden light/ In the morning/ Coming in with the golden light/ Is the New Man/ Coming in with the golden light/ Is my dented van/ Woomera. "Dree-ee-ee-ee-ee- A-a-a-a-a- M-m-m-m-m- Ti-ti-ti-ti-ti- I-i-i-i-i- Me-me-me-me-me,"

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Chocolate Syrup+Milk+Seltzer

I am watching Arrested Development - but it's being done like a passion play where you follow the cast around to the stations of the cross. At some point it stops being that show and turns into several spin offs. I stop and make myself an egg creme - but instead of regular chocolate syrup I am using some expensive chocolate from south america.

We are going into a breakfast nook. Women only. Surrounded by windows - it's an overcast day and the room itself juts out over the ocean. As we step into the room, we grab a comforter and drop down onto pillows littering the floor. There is a teenage girl talking loudly on the phone and her mother is shushing her. Another woman looks out the window to watch her twin boys play in the sand. It feels like some shabby chic moon bounce. Twynnie is there but I think she is in another room.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:41 PM, Blogger krystyn said…

    Whee! I am probably playing Halo at the Mall.

     
  • At 12:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, you remember your dreams really well... my dreams if I do remember them are a lot different. Yours aren't locations you recognize merged like mine are, either--I've had dreams wherein my old High School having the gym mixed with the Batcave...

    Man I'd say your dreams are a lot stranger than mine though...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home