Sleeping Princess Yum Yum

"Bang!" goes another kanga on the bonnet of the van/ see the light ram through the gaps in the land/ many an Aborigine's mistaken for a tree/ Til' you near him on the motorway and the tree begins/ to breathe/ Coming in with the golden light/ In the morning/ Coming in with the golden light/ Is the New Man/ Coming in with the golden light/ Is my dented van/ Woomera. "Dree-ee-ee-ee-ee- A-a-a-a-a- M-m-m-m-m- Ti-ti-ti-ti-ti- I-i-i-i-i- Me-me-me-me-me,"

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Saks at Christmas

I am working in an office. It's an LA company but it's in NY. The building is old. There are calendars hanging on pipes. We are locking up but there is something wrong with the keys. So GC stays behind. I walk down the steps and we are on the street and it is snowing. We wander into Saks next door but it doesn't look like the front of Saks. It's bustling with people - and I see my father in law in the crowd but when he sees me he walks the other way. He's Christmas shopping for us and doesn't want us to see the gifts.

We go to the cafe and have lunch. It's full of old ladies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home