Sleeping Princess Yum Yum

"Bang!" goes another kanga on the bonnet of the van/ see the light ram through the gaps in the land/ many an Aborigine's mistaken for a tree/ Til' you near him on the motorway and the tree begins/ to breathe/ Coming in with the golden light/ In the morning/ Coming in with the golden light/ Is the New Man/ Coming in with the golden light/ Is my dented van/ Woomera. "Dree-ee-ee-ee-ee- A-a-a-a-a- M-m-m-m-m- Ti-ti-ti-ti-ti- I-i-i-i-i- Me-me-me-me-me,"

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Velvet castles

My friends and I are scaling a castle. It's a game and it's fun - it's about textures - knocking over dominoes and fur and velour and collecting things. We are climbing in and out of windows and I suddenly get the point of the game - but we have to stop for the day for a party that night. I climb in a window and it's the murderer's apartment. I have no choice but to stay here until the event. She walks in the room and is trying to be friendly but I'll have none of it. She says something to me and I look her square in the eye and say "why? so you can kill that one too?". I go out of my way to make her feel uncomfortable and embarrassed for pretending everything is okay. At some point I call Vinny and tell him about the situation.

Then I am walking through cubicles with an assistant of an agent I had years ago. I am asking her questions and telling her about ilovebees and we sit down in front of a lamp and look at diamonds under a microscope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home