Sleeping Princess Yum Yum

"Bang!" goes another kanga on the bonnet of the van/ see the light ram through the gaps in the land/ many an Aborigine's mistaken for a tree/ Til' you near him on the motorway and the tree begins/ to breathe/ Coming in with the golden light/ In the morning/ Coming in with the golden light/ Is the New Man/ Coming in with the golden light/ Is my dented van/ Woomera. "Dree-ee-ee-ee-ee- A-a-a-a-a- M-m-m-m-m- Ti-ti-ti-ti-ti- I-i-i-i-i- Me-me-me-me-me,"

Thursday, February 17, 2005

final five

We are in a competition. It's a standing roller coaster and we are locked in with our hands over our heads. The girl in front of me is the weak link. She looks like the murderer. She is wiggling around and someone is saying to turn the other way so that when the things touch you, you are protected. The object is to be silent.

The next part of the race is in our old front yard. I am standing on top of the hill and we have to launch eggs at a target. The target is so far and I don't have the arm strength. It's moving closer and I hit it and BAM.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:10 PM, Blogger hmrpita said…

    All I can recall of my dream now is that there was a mouse in it that looked more like a gerbil, named Minus Mobesley.

     
  • At 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    February 17th, historicaly a bad day for me. Every year something happens. But today I found this site and it made me smile, and made me think, instead of being sad. Thank-you. ^_^

     

Post a Comment

<< Home