Sleeping Princess Yum Yum

"Bang!" goes another kanga on the bonnet of the van/ see the light ram through the gaps in the land/ many an Aborigine's mistaken for a tree/ Til' you near him on the motorway and the tree begins/ to breathe/ Coming in with the golden light/ In the morning/ Coming in with the golden light/ Is the New Man/ Coming in with the golden light/ Is my dented van/ Woomera. "Dree-ee-ee-ee-ee- A-a-a-a-a- M-m-m-m-m- Ti-ti-ti-ti-ti- I-i-i-i-i- Me-me-me-me-me,"

Friday, February 11, 2005

Bubble Yell

i am in NY. V is filming and I am waiting for his day to finish. The hotel is nice. They are shooting The Godfather in the hallway where my room is and I ruin the shot when I get off the elevator. The hallways are twisty and the hotel is old. I sit on the bed in the room and take my shoes off.

There is a stage and we are shooting something with Billy Idol. We've been working all day and are tired. My lips start to bubble up and I see that my whole face is bubbling up in the reflection of the set piece.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:46 PM, Blogger hmrpita said…

    ew! you're grossing me out.

     
  • At 12:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Man, *I* want a dream with Billy Idol.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home