Sleeping Princess Yum Yum

"Bang!" goes another kanga on the bonnet of the van/ see the light ram through the gaps in the land/ many an Aborigine's mistaken for a tree/ Til' you near him on the motorway and the tree begins/ to breathe/ Coming in with the golden light/ In the morning/ Coming in with the golden light/ Is the New Man/ Coming in with the golden light/ Is my dented van/ Woomera. "Dree-ee-ee-ee-ee- A-a-a-a-a- M-m-m-m-m- Ti-ti-ti-ti-ti- I-i-i-i-i- Me-me-me-me-me,"

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

of course of course

It's a small apartment but it still has one bedroom and it looks out over the beach. There are people swimming in the Ocean who love this one particular television show and they are swimming towards the wall to be on it. The show is south african and like a cross between a talk show and Mr. Ed. A black and white rat comes running out of a hole in the corner and a man grabs it by the tail and hurls it towards the sea. There is a couple there that I don't know but they say I can rent their house in San Francisco for 2500$ and go there every weekend. I am not sure what increments she is talking about - yearly? Monthly? every weekend? She is wearing glitter birkenstocks and hanging tinsel on the light fixtures.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    *catches the black and white rat and saves it* (no drowning rats! *sniffle*)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home