Sleeping Princess Yum Yum

"Bang!" goes another kanga on the bonnet of the van/ see the light ram through the gaps in the land/ many an Aborigine's mistaken for a tree/ Til' you near him on the motorway and the tree begins/ to breathe/ Coming in with the golden light/ In the morning/ Coming in with the golden light/ Is the New Man/ Coming in with the golden light/ Is my dented van/ Woomera. "Dree-ee-ee-ee-ee- A-a-a-a-a- M-m-m-m-m- Ti-ti-ti-ti-ti- I-i-i-i-i- Me-me-me-me-me,"

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

2BR UWS EIK Must see!

Walking across town in NY - it's cold and grey and nothing is open. I have an audition that I have to get to on the Upper West Side. I climb the stairs and open the door and interrupt a class. They are all sitting in a circle and TP is in the class and she smiles at me. I wait until the class is over next to a tiny cluttered desk with a tiny lamp on it. The teacher comes and we start chatting - i had no idea he had an apartment on the UWS. TP comes over to ask him questions about the class and flirts shamelessly with him by pressing her legs up against his as they sit across from each other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home