Sleeping Princess Yum Yum

"Bang!" goes another kanga on the bonnet of the van/ see the light ram through the gaps in the land/ many an Aborigine's mistaken for a tree/ Til' you near him on the motorway and the tree begins/ to breathe/ Coming in with the golden light/ In the morning/ Coming in with the golden light/ Is the New Man/ Coming in with the golden light/ Is my dented van/ Woomera. "Dree-ee-ee-ee-ee- A-a-a-a-a- M-m-m-m-m- Ti-ti-ti-ti-ti- I-i-i-i-i- Me-me-me-me-me,"

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Sure I can talk, I'm in class.

I am in a class. I think "I am not supposed to be in this class". I get up and have written something but I know it's not very good and I am not prepared to read it. But I do my best and try and commit to it. In the middle of reading it one of the people in the class answers her cell phone and starts talking. I turn around and scream YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!! and yell at her until she runs out of the class. I think to myself that I am lucky she did it though because I wasn't really prepared.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home