Sleeping Princess Yum Yum

"Bang!" goes another kanga on the bonnet of the van/ see the light ram through the gaps in the land/ many an Aborigine's mistaken for a tree/ Til' you near him on the motorway and the tree begins/ to breathe/ Coming in with the golden light/ In the morning/ Coming in with the golden light/ Is the New Man/ Coming in with the golden light/ Is my dented van/ Woomera. "Dree-ee-ee-ee-ee- A-a-a-a-a- M-m-m-m-m- Ti-ti-ti-ti-ti- I-i-i-i-i- Me-me-me-me-me,"

Friday, November 12, 2004

Der Waffle House

FIL is on the phone. I am watching TV. I don't know where we are - a hotel room? V talks to him and I realize he's been gone a while - can't find him while he's been on the phone. Something is Ridiculous, don't I think so? We show SR the funky house on the street. There are beads covering the walls and the gates are strung with them and they glitter. The walls are painted red and pink. V asks if he wants the full effect and so we go in the front up the stairs. EL IM's me and says "bottom line do we want waffles or stuff to make waffles with." We agree waffles. SR says he'll go next door and help him carry them.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:14 PM, Blogger Mychal said…

    Waffle House is only the best restaurant in the Whirled.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home