Sleeping Princess Yum Yum

"Bang!" goes another kanga on the bonnet of the van/ see the light ram through the gaps in the land/ many an Aborigine's mistaken for a tree/ Til' you near him on the motorway and the tree begins/ to breathe/ Coming in with the golden light/ In the morning/ Coming in with the golden light/ Is the New Man/ Coming in with the golden light/ Is my dented van/ Woomera. "Dree-ee-ee-ee-ee- A-a-a-a-a- M-m-m-m-m- Ti-ti-ti-ti-ti- I-i-i-i-i- Me-me-me-me-me,"

Thursday, November 04, 2004

hymm of hillary

EL and I are at mass. He is making jokes about Hillary Clinton and it's making me laugh. I whisper that he is wicked since she is standing right next to us. We can't stop laughing. He hands me a bible - but it's my leatherbound map of Paris.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Do you parle the francais?

    Princesse de sommeil, j'espère que vous recieve ce message. Il est été un moment puisque nous avons parlé. Je réalise que je vous ai parlé français. Vous m'avez dit que vous avez compris ce que j'ai dit. Je n'ai eu aucune idée que vous pourriez parler français. Je parle à peine du tout. Mais grâce au google que je puis essayer pour vous laisser un message. Le garcon de vache fâché dit salut.

    enlevez les Français pour me contacter. Je suis josiah un peters crewmember at gmail fidèle dot com.
    No spam bots there :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home