Sleeping Princess Yum Yum

"Bang!" goes another kanga on the bonnet of the van/ see the light ram through the gaps in the land/ many an Aborigine's mistaken for a tree/ Til' you near him on the motorway and the tree begins/ to breathe/ Coming in with the golden light/ In the morning/ Coming in with the golden light/ Is the New Man/ Coming in with the golden light/ Is my dented van/ Woomera. "Dree-ee-ee-ee-ee- A-a-a-a-a- M-m-m-m-m- Ti-ti-ti-ti-ti- I-i-i-i-i- Me-me-me-me-me,"

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Raiding Nicole's Pastries

I am in a huge house. There are many steps and Nicole Kidman is sleeping on a bed that looks like the one in the movie "The Others". They are still working on the set and a circular saw cuts the headboard in two - spraying her with sawdust and suddenly she's awake. I run down the steps where they are having a gathering of some kind of women and everyone is wearing beautiful dresses. I go into the kitchen where there are boxes of pastries. Apple crumble and gorgeous birthday cakes and a cheesecake too. I eat as much as I want. She can always buy more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home